How can we help you?
On our customer service pages you will find more information and answers to the most frequently asked questions. Check out the relevant topics and find the answer to your question(s). In case you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us as we are more then welcome to help you out.
Here you will find more information on the specific characteristics of the different types of padel rackets and an advice tool that will recommend padel rackets based that fits you best.
Here you will find more information and frequently asked questions for ordering and paying on Padelstore.com.
- What payment options are available in the shop?
- How can I use my discount code?
- I did not receive a confirmation email?
- All frequently asked questions for ordering and payments
Here you will find more information and frequently asked questions for delivery and shipment of orders.
- How will my order be delivered?
- What is the delivery time for my order?
- What are the delivery costs?
- All frequently asked questions for shipment and delivery
Here you will find more information and frequently asked questions for exchanging and returning orders.
- How do I return something?
- Can I exchange my item?
- What is your return policy?
- All frequently asked questions for returns and exchange
If you have any further questions please do contact us!
Do you have a complaint?
It is unfortunate if you have a complaint about our products and/or services. We would like to assist you further and provide a desired solution.
You can contact us via:
- The contact form
- WhatsApp at number +31625225491 (Please note that this is only a messaging number - calls will not be answered)
Our employees will review the complaint and try to resolve it to everyone's satisfaction. We will respond to your complaint within 14 days of receiving it. If it requires more time, we will inform you accordingly.
If you do not appreciate this, you can also contact the mediation department of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk, to which we are affiliated. They will mediate https://www.keurmerk.info/nl/consumenten/klacht/.
From February 15, 2016, consumers in the EU can also submit complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If the complaint has not been addressed elsewhere, you are free to file the complaint via the European Union platform.